Your shopping cart is currently empty.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX! BEAT OUT YOUR COMPETITION! CREATE A PRODUCT THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN EVERYBODY ELSE'S! HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
Design your OWN custom appliques!
Custom appliques are a great way to get a unique applique, that no one else has, at a reasonable price. Custom appliques allow you to specify color, type of material, size and design. You can have your very own original design made out of embroidery, crochet (mohair or polyester), felt, fabric or stud/stone. You can really have fun with this! Our custom crochet appliques are made from polyester yarn in order to pass health department and safety rules for infant wear. The yarn has been imported from England for over 15 years. These are lead free and toxic free products. We can custom make anything that is not copy written. We can make the applique with a variety of backings - iron-on, sew-on or sticky-back (just peel off the paper on the back of the applique and it will stick on).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- To receive a custom applique, please submit artwork or a picture of what it is you need either to scale or you can give us the size and if possible, please give us the color from the pantone color chart (follow this link: pantone chart). Please tell us whether you would like your custom applique to be embroidered, crochet (mohair or polyester), felt, fabric or stud/stone.
- Tell us what kind of backing you would like - iron-on (heatseal), sew-on or sticky-back.
- From your graphic, we will quote you a price. The more colors and the larger the design, the higher the cost will be. The pricing will take about 5 days. If you want several different style appliques and you want all the like colors to match, please let us know and we will quote them all from the same mill.
- If you like the price, we will make you a sample. The sample will take about 10 business days.
- If you approve the sample, we will do a production run. The production run minimum is 100 pieces.
The production run deliveries depend on the mill. Some embroidery mills are two weeks and some are three weeks. Stud and Stone mills are 3 weeks and crochet mills are usually 4 weeks. CHINESE NEW YEAR IS IN JAN./FEB TIME FRAME. FOR CUSTOM SAMPLES, ART SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY 12-21 OF THE PRIOR YEAR. Please plan accordingly as it is difficult to expedite deliveries.
Be your own designer! Give us a call at 888-734-2964 and let us know what it is you are interested in having created.
Note to AspDotNetStorefront Administrators:
You can edit this placeholder text by editing the "EmptyCategoryText" topic within the Admin Console.